You can make your Mediated Agreement legal by having a lawyer write up it up into a legal agreement or making it legal through the courts.

In order to get a court order, you can ask for the assistance of a lawyer, a Family Court Counselor with Resolution Services Edmonton and Regional Alberta, or you may be able to do it on your own.

Court applications are available online from the Edmonton Resolution Support Centre (see Resources).